Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sweetlilly




More about me:
Name: Sweetlilly
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexual Preference: Straight
Zodiac: Aries


What turns me on:
Uncontrollable desire, wild passion, fire! I love to feel wanted and enjoy it when men dream of undressing and fucking me right away

My expertise:
Gorgeous queen of seduction. I can make your wildest sexual fantasies come true

My Appearance:
Height: 5'5" (1.65m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
Hair Color: Brown /Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Build: Average
Ethnicity: White
Cup Size: C

Pubic Hair: Bald
Measurements: 36-24-36" (91-61-91cm)
Kinky Attributes: Feet, Smoking, Underwear

My Show:
Come into my chat and I'll show you all my secrets I hide
Languages Spoken:
English

Come into my chat and I'll show you all my secrets I hide...
if you don't have a webcams.com account get it here for free
http://webcams-how-to-get-free-account.blogspot.com/

1 comment: