Saturday, January 10, 2009

fallen_angel


Name: _fallen_angel_
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Zodiac: Virgo

What turns me on:
I love to be in control and I love to be the dominate one! Have a fantasy of a hot blonde slave? Here i am! I also love c2c - nothing can be more sexy, then looking at your hard cock cumming!

My expertise:
What I do on My shows: Cam2Cam, Foot Fetish, Role Play, Mutual Masturbation, Toys, Strip Tease, Anal with small toy (my holes are very tight)...more. Feel free to contact me for requests!

My Appearance:
Height: 5'6" (1.68m)
Weight: 118 lbs (54kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Build: Average
Ethnicity: White
Cup Size: C
Pubic Hair: Bald
Measurements: 38-32-34" (97-81-86cm)

Kinky Attributes: BDSM, Leather, Rubber, Feet, Toys, Smoking, Anal Penetration, Underwear
My Show:
Nothing turns me on like a man who knows how to have fun during sex. Sex doesn't have to be boring, baby! Lets spice it up!!
Languages Spoken:
English, French, German

Come into my chat and I'll show you all my secrets I hide...
if you don't have a webcams.com account get it here for free
http://webcams-how-to-get-free-account.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete